Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Until July 13th...

Can you imagine my sadness that I'm, unfortunately, missing another Farmers' Market this Saturday? Family plans changed, and I'm not going to make it into Huntsville this week.  I'm wondering what tea flavors Samovar Gardens will be serving.  ??  
(Someone please post a comment Saturday telling me what I missed!)  



I'm secretly glad that we're not holding a market on Saturday, July 6th.  :)  One less market that I won't miss.  I will be there on Saturday, July 13th, however.  I've heard through the grape vine that there are several new farmers, and that most of the food is gone by 11:30 a.m. each Saturday.  



Since I've been missing in action, thought I'd post a few yummy recipes I've seen on Pinterest that I'd like to try with some produce from the Bailey Cove Farmers' Market.




Don't forget that you can visit our Facebook page or our website, if you need more information. 
See you soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment