Saturday, June 8, 2013

Week 2!!


As I live in Georgia, and missed out on the 2nd week of Bailey Cove's Farmers' Market, I will share with you images of what you and I missed.  Luckily for you, you likely live in Huntsville or the surrounding areas and can get there next week!


The dynamic team of volunteers from St. Thomas Episcopal revamped organization and moved vendors to the front of the church to ease the flow of traffic and increase number of parking spaces available.


Additional vendors, such as Greene Street Gourmet 
and


were there!


Samovar Tea was back!  I'm so jealous that I didn't get to taste "Pink Mar-tea-ni", "Healing Honeysuckle", or "Pom Pearadise" flavors.  I do still have my jar for tea though...


Squash and sweet onions - can't beat that for a healthy side dish.  
Though frankly, I could eat just that for dinner!  



So pretty!
                                       
 

  
This looks like it was fun!  Anybody know what went on here?



See you next week, June 15, 2013, 
8 a.m. - 12 p.m.!!










  

No comments:

Post a Comment